My photos

Photographs in and around Andong, Korea and any place else I may visit in my travels. Most of these are scenery, but there are the odd people photos now and then. No, the people aren't usually odd.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Daejeon, South Korea

Just passing time till I kick the bucket. I try to make my life about living rather than working.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

The good, the bad, and the ugly...

... But hopefully, not too many of the latter two. I will be posting my photos on this blog as I pull them off my camera. You are welcome to have a look and comment or critique. I am pretty tough, so you can be honest. Just realize, though, that if you do say you dislike them, I will probably just pout and not acknowledge your comments. :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robert:
I hope you won't slow down in providing such superb photos of Korea's countryside. I think the quality of your photos is outstanding. You do magic with sunlight and shade. It seems you have mastered the art of choosing the right time of day to achieve optimum illumination of your subjects.
Thanks for the viewing enjoyment.
Cheers,
noyong

1:57 AM, March 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home